Integrated Counseling Services
Professional Counseling & Alternative Therapy
Complementary Alternative Medicine (CAM)
At Integrated Counseling and Wellness, we provide options for Complementary Alternative Medicine(CAM) because we believe that becoming well is a multifaceted approach. We are dedicated to providing each and every one of our clients with exceptional counseling services that place your wellness goals at the center of our combined efforts. Nevertheless, most reputable licensed mental health counselors will admit that at times individual, group, or family counseling just isn’t enough to address the clients issues or isn’t a fit for the client in general. This is why Integrated Counseling and Wellness offers a number of alternative therapy and holistic therapy options that include yoga classes, herbal therapy, nutritional supplementing, financial counseling, education, ELAN Light Therapy, and Cranial Electrotherapy stimulation. Each service can be used alone or in combination with our clinical mental health counseling services, but as our name indicates, we believe “integrating” these approaches into a single treatment plan is most effective and we believe that each one is worth checking out!
- What is Herbal Therapy
- Is Herbal Therapy Right for Me?
- Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation
- ELAN light therapy
There are 4 main reasons why we offer alternative and holistic therapies in addition to counseling:
- Because our goal is to help our clients meet 100% of their mental, emotional, and relational goals—not just help our clients feel well enough to limp through life—become well and stay well! Often this goal is admittedly unobtainable, but it remains our goal and our mission. We are committed to doing everything ethically in our power to assist you in balancing your body’s systems.
- Because many folks are not able to reach their goals by simply going to counseling and taking medication—it is our goal to answer the question many people ask, “What else is there? What else can help my family and me without resorting to going to a quack?”
- Because many emotional and mental issues reemerge over and over again. By offering services that empower the client and increase their skills we believe clients become more able to keep these issues under control.
- Because the best health prevention tool we have is a lifelong goal of wellness. And because your health is important, wellness is also an inexpensive but high paying investment.
At Integrated Counseling and Wellness, we are committed to finding a solution that works for you. We are pro-wellness and appreciate the ways in which both modern medications and herbal therapies can assist you in reaching your wellness goals. These two approaches need not be mutually exclusive!
Our goal is to help you meet 100% of your mental, emotional, and relational goals, not just help you limp through life. Often this goal is unobtainable; nevertheless it remains our goal. We are committed to doing everything ethically in our power to assist you in becoming and staying as well as you wish to be.
Integrated Counseling and Wellness provides yoga classes as a means to finding balance, peace, and wellness in life. Yoga translated means “To Yoke” or “Union”. Through the practice of yoga, one can literally find a union of mind, body and spirit and a greater connection to the world around them.
Integrated Counseling and Wellness offers a number of alternative counseling options including yoga, nutritional supplementing, cranial electrotherapy stimulation, and herbal therapy. And we believe that each one is worth checking out!