Integrated Counseling Services
Professional Counseling & Alternative Therapy
Your True Nature Is Neither Depressed Nor Anxious
LifeForce Yoga is intentionally designed to work with and manage mood. The practices support students and clients in self-regulation, and many of the yoga techniques can be done in a chair, in bed, and do not require a yoga mat. Most practices are evidence-based and have been adapted for clinical settings. Developed by Amy Weintraub, the practices are rooted in traditional active meditation and self-inquiry that embraces the polarities in our lives. LifeForce Yoga interweaves the power of an ancient discipline with current scientific findings to help you release what’s no longer serving you—without a story attached!
- Pranayama and kriya breathing techniques that regulate the emotions
- Meditations that lift the mood
- Creating Affirmation (sankalpa)
- Yoga Bhavana (Imagery)
- LifeForce Yoga Chakra Clearing Meditation
- Yoga Nidra
- Tones that regulate the emotions (mantras)
- Yoga asanas suitable for multilevel practitioners
- Nondual Self-Inquiry through writing and Dyad Sharing
Contact Amie at email@example.com or 208-357-3104 x 2 for more details
Pricing Private Sessions
$40-60 minute session
$50-75 minute session
$65-90 minute session
Introductory 3 session package $99.00
10 session package $375
no tips will be accepted
*Private Yoga Sessions in Rexburg ID: Free 15 min sample session is available upon request. Ask about our online option!
Tips for beginners
- Bring a yoga mat, yoga blocks, a towel and a water bottle.
- Eat lightly an hour or so before class if you must.
- Turn off your cell phones to keep the environment quiet
- Be on time, or 5 minutes early. Late comers disrupt the flow of the class.
- Dress comfortably in clothes that are not constricting. Dress in layers, and bring a blanket, or warm socks as the room tends to be cold during winter months.
Amie is a RYT500, and has been teaching yoga since 2005. She teaches mindful based yoga, meditation, ashtanga yoga, power yoga, yoga for mood management, children’s yoga, mommy and me yoga, and yoga for special populations. She received her training from Yoga Assets and LifeForce Yoga. She enjoys working with individuals and groups. She has found yoga to be helpful in managing mood and the ups and downs of life. She provides modifications for all levels
At Integrated Counseling and Wellness, we are committed to finding a solution that works for you. We are pro-wellness and appreciate the ways in which both modern medications and herbal therapies can assist you in reaching your wellness goals. These two approaches need not be mutually exclusive!
Our goal is to help you meet 100% of your mental, emotional, and relational goals, not just help you limp through life. Often this goal is unobtainable; nevertheless it remains our goal. We are committed to doing everything ethically in our power to assist you in becoming and staying as well as you wish to be.
Integrated Counseling and Wellness provides yoga classes as a means to finding balance, peace, and wellness in life. Yoga translated means “To Yoke” or “Union”. Through the practice of yoga, one can literally find a union of mind, body and spirit and a greater connection to the world around them.
Integrated Counseling and Wellness offers a number of additional counseling options including yoga, nutritional supplementing, cranial electrotherapy stimulation, and herbal therapy. And we believe that each one is worth checking out!